Saturday, April 29, 2006

The Begining

So, anyway this is my blogspot thingy... I know very little about blogging... I only read random posts from random people... it is quite an interesting phneomenon, so I'll just make it my own experience... I guess that's what's blogging is all about... being a tard, (or passionate about something) in front of everyone.

I do want to talk a bit my blog will probably find its way eventually... but as it stands right now, it will include a varity of subjects...

  1. I am international relations maniac... thus many posts will have an IR related theme, or at least flavor to them... UN will not be an uncommon set of letters.
  2. I have lived in US for 3 years now, and in Denmark for 6 months... Since I am still in US, I will talk/complain/praise things on this left side of the Atlantic.
  3. At times I will prolly go philosophical, trying to answer life's greatest questions
  4. I am still young and foolish. In many of the posts you will see anger, bitching, or not so strong arguments... I don't claim what I comes out of my mouth is anything BUT a personal opinion, but this is the universal truth to me, until I am proven wrong....


Yeah... I guess that's all I have for now... i am just a little angry foreigner in a country that the more I understand the more confused I am when I try to picture how I feel about it.

No comments: